– New pimple geometry
– Excellent ball return
– Medium hard, the dynamic attacking version.
– For all out attackers a pleasure to play with, a rubber to be at ease with.
– The latest in sponge technology. This blue sponge with medium sized pores is softer than previous sponges, despite having a higher degree of hardness.
– A new pimple geometry: Thin long pimples with extra space between individual pimples.
– The latest generation in top surface rubber: grippy, as with Bluefire M1 Turbo and JP 01 Turbo but with slightly flatter ball arc
– Ball return is excellent: Maximum control, a satisfying sound and so easy to play with.
– Fine touch suitable for every playing standard (depending on sponge thickness and degree of hardness).
**Available in-store and online. Ship in 1-2 days. Ship in 1-2 days. Free shipping to Canada on orders $200 or more. Free shipping to United States on orders $250 or more. Click here for more info.**
Formula F4 is the perfect introduction for ambitious youngsters and players who want to change to rubbers with inbuilt speed glue effect. For those who seek clever placement and variation in their play and not just brute force, DONIC is the right choice. Our rubber provides an introduction to the fascination of FORMULA DONIC (inbuilt speed glue effect) – for the improving ambitious player. The soft sponge, with slightly reduced speed glue effect, combines the control of classic rubbers with the dynamic of the modern generation of rubbers.
For all those who take advantage of their chances, and that at an astonishingly fair price.
An impressive result of the most modern technology. The Acuda Blue P1 Turbo offers greater speed whilst retaining its legendary control. All made possible by a unique new pimple formation. The P1 Turbo is the most dynamic and hardest rubber from the Acuda series. Since the distance between the pimples is wider and the pimples themselves are smaller, the rubber actually plays softer.
A packet of strength for the uncompromising attacker who expects optimum speed and power combined with an easy feel.
Acuda Blue P1 Turbo, made in Germany.
Sponge thickness: 1.8/2.0/max
ponge hardness: medium