For all-round players, a pleasure to play with, a rubber to be at ease with.
P3 (40°super soft)
– New pimple geometry
– Excellent ball return
– Super soft, excellent control with satisfying sound
– The latest in sponge technology. This blue sponge with medium sized pores is softer than previous sponges, despite having a higher degree of hardness.
– A new pimple geometry: Thin long pimples with extra space between individual pimples.
– The latest generation in top surface rubber: grippy, as with Bluefire M1 Turbo and JP 01 Turbo but with slightly flatter ball arc
– Ball return is excellent: Maximum control, a satisfying sound and so easy to play with.
– Fine touch suitable for every playing standard (depending on sponge thickness and degree of hardness).
with maximum arc.
ACUDA S1 is a very fast rubber with outstanding spin qualities. Close to or away from the table it is possible to play “loop-loop” as in the days of speed glued rubbers. Despite its medium hard sponge ACUDA S1 is easily controllable and has a great feel.
You can count on ACUDA S1 even in an awkward situation. This rubber may be fast but ball control is excellent.
Basic character: spin-optimized, high precision fast rubber.
Player’s style: aggressive, first ball attack, close to the table
DONIC DESTO F2 is the bridge between F3 and F1, giving great control at high speed. DONIC DESTO F2 is soft, has a good feel and the full sound of speed glueing. It produces far more speed than the traditional spin elastic rubbers, and the F3. It is, however, slower than DESTO F1. The DONIC DESTO F2 is soft and full of feeling, it has the speed glueing kick and of course, the excitement at play of the FORMULA DONIC technology.
The DONIC DESTO F2 is for the player who in the past has used the traditional spin
elasticated rubber, but is searching for more playing fun and more speed and spin. Players who find the DESTO F3 a little too slow, but find the DESTO F1 just a little too fast will discover that the DESTO F2 will give that extra edge to all aspects of their game that they have been searching for.
Bluefire M1 Turbo and Bluefire JP 01 Turbo: More explosive than ever!
DONIC is proud to introduce two top quality Turbo rubber versions. Small changes to the structure of the sponge combined with a new pimple formation ensure that these Turbos have enhanced dynamic and spin qualities.
Control 6+ Speed 10+ Spin 10+++
Sponge hardness: medium +
Sponge thickness: 2.0/max
Top surface: spin-elastic
– similar sponge hardness to JP 01 (47,5°), open-pored sponge
– increased dynamic that is easily controlled
– maximum control
– superior version of JP 01
For attackers who value good control.
**Available in-store and online. Ship in 1-2 days. Ship in 1-2 days. Free shipping to Canada on orders $200 or more. Free shipping to United States on orders $250 or more. Click here for more info.**