with maximum arc.
ACUDA S1 is a very fast rubber with outstanding spin qualities. Close to or away from the table it is possible to play “loop-loop” as in the days of speed glued rubbers. Despite its medium hard sponge ACUDA S1 is easily controllable and has a great feel.
You can count on ACUDA S1 even in an awkward situation. This rubber may be fast but ball control is excellent.
Basic character: spin-optimized, high precision fast rubber.
Player’s style: aggressive, first ball attack, close to the table
P2 (45° medium soft)
– New pimple geometry
– Excellent ball return
– Medium soft, all-round attacking version, the gold standard version of an all-round rubber
For offensive and power all-round players, a pleasure to play with, a rubber to be at ease with.
– The latest in sponge technology. This blue sponge with medium sized pores is softer than previous sponges, despite having a higher degree of hardness.
– A new pimple geometry: Thin long pimples with extra space between individual pimples.
– The latest generation in top surface rubber: grippy, as with Bluefire M1 Turbo and JP 01 Turbo but with slightly flatter ball arc
– Ball return is excellent: Maximum control, a satisfying sound and so easy to play with.
– Fine touch suitable for every playing standard (depending on sponge thickness and degree of hardness).
Control: 7 +
**Available in-store and online. Ship in 1-2 days. Ship in 1-2 days. Free shipping to Canada on orders $200 or more. Free shipping to United States on orders $250 or more. Click here for more info.**
An impressive result of the most modern technology. The Acuda Blue P1 Turbo offers greater speed whilst retaining its legendary control. All made possible by a unique new pimple formation. The P1 Turbo is the most dynamic and hardest rubber from the Acuda series. Since the distance between the pimples is wider and the pimples themselves are smaller, the rubber actually plays softer.
A packet of strength for the uncompromising attacker who expects optimum speed and power combined with an easy feel.
Acuda Blue P1 Turbo, made in Germany.
Sponge thickness: 1.8/2.0/max
ponge hardness: medium
The ideal rubber for attacking players who previously used soft rubbers with speed glue.
ACUDA S2 is a fast rubber with a medium soft large pored sponge. This produces fast speeds and has a uniquely loud sound.
ACUDA S2 is well suited both for close to the table and away from the table game. It will give an advantage in topspin/topspin duels. This rubber is particularly enjoyable to play with because of its precise feel.
Sponge hardness: medium-
Playing characteristics: spin-optimized, soft and fast, with perfect control.
Recommended for: Power allrounders and attacking players
As with the other rubbers from the ACUDA series, ACUDA S3 produces excellent spin. The very soft sponge increases feel and sound, and offers sufficient speed for powerful spin and a positive block game. Playing with DONIC ACUDA S3 will guarantee success and pleasure. It has a unique sound!
Sponge hardness: soft
Playing characteristics: spin-optimized, fast, paired with perfect sound.
Recommended for: Spin and allround players who require excellent control.