The ideal rubber for attacking players who previously used soft rubbers with speed glue.
ACUDA S2 is a fast rubber with a medium soft large pored sponge. This produces fast speeds and has a uniquely loud sound.
ACUDA S2 is well suited both for close to the table and away from the table game. It will give an advantage in topspin/topspin duels. This rubber is particularly enjoyable to play with because of its precise feel.
Sponge hardness: medium-
Playing characteristics: spin-optimized, soft and fast, with perfect control.
Recommended for: Power allrounders and attacking players
For all-round players, a pleasure to play with, a rubber to be at ease with.
P3 (40°super soft)
– New pimple geometry
– Excellent ball return
– Super soft, excellent control with satisfying sound
– The latest in sponge technology. This blue sponge with medium sized pores is softer than previous sponges, despite having a higher degree of hardness.
– A new pimple geometry: Thin long pimples with extra space between individual pimples.
– The latest generation in top surface rubber: grippy, as with Bluefire M1 Turbo and JP 01 Turbo but with slightly flatter ball arc
– Ball return is excellent: Maximum control, a satisfying sound and so easy to play with.
– Fine touch suitable for every playing standard (depending on sponge thickness and degree of hardness).
Bluefire M1 Turbo and Bluefire JP 01 Turbo: More explosive than ever!
DONIC is proud to introduce two top quality Turbo rubber versions. Small changes to the structure of the sponge combined with a new pimple formation ensure that these Turbos have enhanced dynamic and spin qualities.
Control 6+ Speed 10+ Spin 10+++
Sponge hardness: medium +
Sponge thickness: 2.0/max
Top surface: spin-elastic
– similar sponge hardness to JP 01 (47,5°), open-pored sponge
– increased dynamic that is easily controlled
– maximum control
– superior version of JP 01
For attackers who value good control.
**Available in-store and online. Ship in 1-2 days. Ship in 1-2 days. Free shipping to Canada on orders $200 or more. Free shipping to United States on orders $250 or more. Click here for more info.**
Compared to its predecessors, the new COPPA series will produce more spin and a higher arc at maximum speed. COPPA X1 Turbo is especially suitable for topspin away from the table. In common with all the new rubbers in the FD3 series COPPA X1 Turbo will ensure that your game is more accurate and less prone to error.
Basic character: speed-optimized, high precision spinny rubber.
Player’s style: offensive, fast counter spin, half-distance play
The special feeling: DESTO F3
DONIC DESTO F3 has the special playing qualities of the FORMULA DONIC series. It is somewhat faster than a traditional spin elastic rubber. This rubber is soft and dynamic, has excellent control, and the sound of speed glue.
Players who used to play with spin elastic rubbers without speed glue will have no adjustment problems by switching to DONIC DESTO F3. Players who have used speed glue, will find that using DONIC DESTO F3 offers an alternative to speed glue.