The ideal rubber for attacking players who previously used soft rubbers with speed glue.
ACUDA S2 is a fast rubber with a medium soft large pored sponge. This produces fast speeds and has a uniquely loud sound.
ACUDA S2 is well suited both for close to the table and away from the table game. It will give an advantage in topspin/topspin duels. This rubber is particularly enjoyable to play with because of its precise feel.
Sponge hardness: medium-
Playing characteristics: spin-optimized, soft and fast, with perfect control.
Recommended for: Power allrounders and attacking players
– New pimple geometry
– Excellent ball return
– Medium hard, the dynamic attacking version.
– For all out attackers a pleasure to play with, a rubber to be at ease with.
– The latest in sponge technology. This blue sponge with medium sized pores is softer than previous sponges, despite having a higher degree of hardness.
– A new pimple geometry: Thin long pimples with extra space between individual pimples.
– The latest generation in top surface rubber: grippy, as with Bluefire M1 Turbo and JP 01 Turbo but with slightly flatter ball arc
– Ball return is excellent: Maximum control, a satisfying sound and so easy to play with.
– Fine touch suitable for every playing standard (depending on sponge thickness and degree of hardness).
**Available in-store and online. Ship in 1-2 days. Ship in 1-2 days. Free shipping to Canada on orders $200 or more. Free shipping to United States on orders $250 or more. Click here for more info.**
As with the other rubbers from the ACUDA series, ACUDA S3 produces excellent spin. The very soft sponge increases feel and sound, and offers sufficient speed for powerful spin and a positive block game. Playing with DONIC ACUDA S3 will guarantee success and pleasure. It has a unique sound!
Sponge hardness: soft
Playing characteristics: spin-optimized, fast, paired with perfect sound.
Recommended for: Spin and allround players who require excellent control.
with maximum arc.
ACUDA S1 is a very fast rubber with outstanding spin qualities. Close to or away from the table it is possible to play “loop-loop” as in the days of speed glued rubbers. Despite its medium hard sponge ACUDA S1 is easily controllable and has a great feel.
You can count on ACUDA S1 even in an awkward situation. This rubber may be fast but ball control is excellent.
Basic character: spin-optimized, high precision fast rubber.
Player’s style: aggressive, first ball attack, close to the table