As with the other rubbers from the ACUDA series, ACUDA S3 produces excellent spin. The very soft sponge increases feel and sound, and offers sufficient speed for powerful spin and a positive block game. Playing with DONIC ACUDA S3 will guarantee success and pleasure. It has a unique sound!
Sponge hardness: soft
Playing characteristics: spin-optimized, fast, paired with perfect sound.
Recommended for: Spin and allround players who require excellent control.
The Turbo version from the Acuda series is effective due to the maximum inbuilt speed glue effect which enhances speed and accelleration.
The DONIC Acuda rubbers became an immediate worldwide success the moment they entered the market. In order to offer unbeatable rubber technology for the top players DONIC included Turbo in the manufacture of its bestseller Acuda S1 series.
DONIC Acuda S1 Turbo is a precision rubber designed for accuracy at high speeds. Despite the rubber being dynamic and fast, it has perfect feel – reminiscent of earlier speed glue days. Thanks to highly developed technology this advanced rubber from the house of DONIC produces good length when playing fast loops and that despite a characteristic high arc.
Characteristics: spinny, accurate top class rubber
– New pimple geometry
– Excellent ball return
– Medium hard, the dynamic attacking version.
– For all out attackers a pleasure to play with, a rubber to be at ease with.
– The latest in sponge technology. This blue sponge with medium sized pores is softer than previous sponges, despite having a higher degree of hardness.
– A new pimple geometry: Thin long pimples with extra space between individual pimples.
– The latest generation in top surface rubber: grippy, as with Bluefire M1 Turbo and JP 01 Turbo but with slightly flatter ball arc
– Ball return is excellent: Maximum control, a satisfying sound and so easy to play with.
– Fine touch suitable for every playing standard (depending on sponge thickness and degree of hardness).
**Available in-store and online. Ship in 1-2 days. Ship in 1-2 days. Free shipping to Canada on orders $200 or more. Free shipping to United States on orders $250 or more. Click here for more info.**