- Similar to Tenergy 64, but a softer sponge layer, Tenergy 64-FX is the ultimate attacking rubber for players who prefer a softer feel at impact.
- Powered by Spring Sponge Technology and with more distance between the pimples, Tenergy 64 is the fastest of the Tenergy rubbers and offers more flexibility and a softer touch, enabling powerful and precise attacking strokes from mid distance.
- Spring Sponge Technology is produced by the unique format of air bubbles within the sponge and the thin pimples of the highly flexible surface, enable dynamic topspin play with heavy rotation.
- Within the Tenergy Family of rubbers, all styles of play can benefit from this new technology
- Which Tenergy is right for you?!
- Class: High-Tension Pimples-in
- Surface: Inverted
- Speed: 13.5
- Density: 32
- Made in Japan