How to measure shoe size at home
- Measure in the evening, when the foot is at its fullest shape
- Be barefoot or put on socks that you plan to wear with the new shoes
- Stand on a hard surface
- ask a friend to help you
- stand straight with your weight equally distributed on both legs
- trace both feet because it’s normal for one to be longer than the other
- measure the distance between two most prominent points (from back of the heel to the end of the longest toe)
- write down the numbers you get
- use measurements of the longer foot
LAST, please add 0.5cm to 1cm space to the front of shoes and 0.5cm to 1cm space to the back of the shoes. You NEED SPACE when running and lugging forward!
If you're still not sure, don't hesitate to contact us!