Material: Polyester (Monofilament)
Gauge: 16L (1.25mm)
Advantage: Long-lasting durable string for hard-hitters who frequently break strings.
AM SPORTS offers a 14-day conditional return policy for all of its products purchased at regular price, except badminton shuttles. Any "unused" products may be returned at buyers cost, minus shipping charges from the original invoice, within 14 days of the Purchase date (or 14 days of the delivery date if your order was shipped). Refunds are in STORE CREDIT ONLY. *Store credits cannot be used towards Shipping/Handling fees.
Please note that there is a minimum $5 transaction/handling fee for order cancelling.
Please see chart below:
Cancelling Regular Orders
Cancelling Pre Orders
3.5% restocking fee of the total price
5% restocking fee of the total price
|After tracking is received||5% restocking fee of the total price|
|If shipped out already||5% restocking fee of the total price + Shipping cost|
Charges are made due to credit card fees, handling time, package materials, etc.
If returning from an order purchase eligible for free shipping that will total under $200/$250, the buyer must cover for the standard shipping fee covered by AM SPORT Pro Shop from the original order.
Please contact us prior to shipping back an order.
- Manufacturer plastic wrap on handle is not tampered, all stickers and tags are still in place as it was when new, must include original cover.
- If a racket was requested to be strung by AM SPORT, it is considered a customized racket and is not eligible for return.
- If a racket was ordered to be unstrung but was strung by a third-party, the racket is considered used and not eligible for return.
- Rackets pre-strung from the manufacturer are eligible for return if the manufacturer plastic wrap is still intact with handle and strings must show no sign of wear and tear or usage.
Shuttlecocks - Opened tubes of shuttles cannot be returned. Bulk orders of 10+ tubes are subject to a 20% restocking fee and shipping costs if being returned.
Shoes - Must be unworn in their original condition, with all original tags and packaging intact to be eligible for return. Once received, AM SPORT may charge 20% restocking fee if returned in not sellable condition.
Clearance or Close-out items - All clearance or close-out items are final sale. Therefore, it is not eligible for exchanges or returns. SOLD-AS-IS without any warranty from the manufacturer.
All other items - must remain in new condition, with original packaging, unopened, and with all tags and/or stickers intact. Once received, AM SPORT may charge 20% restocking fee if returned in not sellable condition.
Do I have to pay for return shipping?
Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs unless defective or damaged.
What is return procedure?
For all returns, please email email@example.com with the subject 'Returns' and include your order number, name and the reason for the return. We will provide the customer with instructions where to send returned goods. Customers are strongly recommended to get proof of postage when returning goods to avoid "lost packages" situations. When returned item is received and inspected, customer receives a confirmation email, notifying about the status of the refund. If the refund is approved, then it will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to customer's credit card or original payment method shortly after.
- AM SPORT is not responsible for any custom clearance fees (or any other fees applicable).
- Return packages will not be accepted until the customer has paid for the fees.
- All payments are charged in CAD, thus all refunds are made in CAD. If you are purchasing from outside of Canada (I.e. USA), the exchange rate will be in effect and may not be equivalent to the exact amount paid in USD. AM SPORT can offer store credit so that you can retain the full value, however we are not responsible for any amount lost due to currency exchange.
What is return address?
Please send the return shipment to:
AM SPORT - Racquets Pro Shop
Attn: Returns/Exchange, Unit 36 - 1675 The Chase Rd, Mississauga, ON Canada L5M 5Y7
All Returns/Exchange must also have the order number or a return authorization code written on the outside of the shipping box.
New exchanged items will only be shipped out after we have received the returned item in it's original condition. The buyer must make a payment for the standard shipping costs to ship out the exchanged item.
HOW TO REPORT DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE?
Please contact us directly at AM SPORT Pro Shop for all warranty inquiries. Racquets must be sent back to AM SPORT Pro Shop unless otherwise requested to process for warranty through YONEX CANADA.
***Racquets strung ABOVE the recommended tension of the racquet will void warranty. ***
- Yonex Badminton racquets are guaranteed for 6 months and Yonex Badminton Shoes are guaranteed for 3 months from date of consumer purchase against manufacturers defects in materials and workmanship only.
- The above warranty does not apply to string breakage or to racquet breakage caused by intentional or inadvertent misuse as determined by Yonex Canada.
- Replacement racquets do not qualify for additional warranty.
- The above guarantee covers replacement of frame only. Stringing will be an extra charge.
- All shipping costs will be at the buyer’s expense including:
- Prepaid shipping to AM SPORT Pro Shop
- $30 shipping/handling charge to Yonex Canada (subject to package size)
- Shipping and handling fee will be quoted for the replacement racquet back to your location (if warranty claim is accepted).
To process the claim:
- To file a claim, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email heading: ‘Order# _____ - Warranty Claim’
- Please attach photos of the defective item
- Brief description
- Securely package the merchandise. AM SPORT Pro Shop is not responsible for any damages for the package while in transit. Please write your order number on the outside of the wrapped box as given to you to request for a warranty claim.
- Include a copy of the invoice inside the box.
- Prepaid Shipping to:
AM Sport Pro Shop (Order#_____)Unit 36 - 1675 The Chase Road,
Mississauga, ON L5M 5Y7
5. Your warranty will be processed within 8-12 weeks upon receipt of package. This includes the time it takes to ship the racket to the manufacturer as well as the manufacturer inspecting the racket and shipping it back.
Click here to download Victor Canada's Warranty Intake Form
Toll Free 1-877-875-1070
TABLE TENNIS EQUIPMENTS & TABLES
- Custom-made rackets are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To comply with ITTF regulations, one side of the racket must be red and one side must be black.
- Warranty is against manufacturer defects only
- Pre-assembled rackets including Pro-Lin models: 30 days
- Custom-made rackets: 30 days
- Accessories: 30 days
- Tables: Varies by model
- Centrefold 25, Octet 25, Europa 25 and Space Saver 22: 5 years
- Outdoor Playback: 3 year warranty on the frame and 10 year warranty on the top
- All other models: 3 years
Please contact us email@example.com for delivery/pick up option.
- Tables will be delivered curbside & someone must be present to assist the driver in removing the table from the truck.
- Due to the size of the truck, fright companies may be unable to access certain residential areas. If you feel that your required destination is such, please contact us prior to placing your order.
- Additional services can be provided by the freight company at an additional charge. Please contact us should you require special assistance.
- We will notify you once your table has been shipped and provide you with the tracking number. Scheduling a delivery time with the freight company will be required.
- Should you need to change the ship-to address for any reason once the table has been shipped, an additional charge will apply.
- Most freight companies require a four hour time window for delivery. If the freight company is late for delivery, please contact them directly.
- Failure to comply with the arranged delivery time will result in additional charges to you for redelivery and/or storage fees established by the freight company.
- Once the table has been removed from the truck, and while the driver is still present:
- Inspect the table for damage
- Table damage must be noted on the Delivery Receipt.
- If you suspect damage that is not visible, please note "Subject to Inspection" on the Delivery Receipt. If the driver will not allow you to make this notation, refuse the shipment.
- All of this must be observed to ensure proper credit.
- For any concealed damage found after the delivery, you must notify the freight company within ten days.
- If you find your table has concealed damage, do not assemble the table. If a table has freight damage and a pick-up by the freight company is required, you are responsible for re-packing the table in its original packaging.